Cabo Vacationers Contact accept only Wire transfers for reservations. Wire transfer information will be specified in the contract.
Reservations and Deposits
In order to rent and have services with CVC you must:
- • Pay fifty per cent of total rental cost is due within 7 days of making a reservation with our Operations Manager.
- • Final Payment is due one week prior arrival.
- • For Holiday seasons (Thanksgiving Holidays or between December 18th to January 2nd) total payment is due by September 1st.
Reservations payments are non-refundable unless CVC can re-rent the same property for the same period of time and are subject to a $300 dlls cancellation fee. Holiday Rental payments are non-refundable. In case you want to change the dates, we can re-schedule on available dates, this means that it would be the same property and number of nights.
This would be up to thirty days prior to departure and are subject to a $ 50 dlls re-scheduling fee. After departure, any un-used portion of your vacation is non-refundable, and there are no partial or pro-rated refunds available in case of weather, health issues, lack of required travel documents or transportation delays. We advise to have a Traveler’s Insurance for this kind of incidents.
- 1. Prices subject to change without notice, we do our best to keep all prices up to date, but sometimes tour providers change their rules without notice. Once you receive a confirmation from our side prices are inalterable.
- 2. Reservations made between Friday 5PM (CST) and Monday 7AM (CST) will be processed Monday morning. So please take this into account when reserving.
- 3. The amount charged on your credit card statement may vary slightly from the prices shown on our web site due to fluctuations in the exchange rate, and to contributions by the financial institutions involved in processing the transaction.