For those who just want to relax and enjoy a beautiful landscape by the estuary, and romantic sunsets by the beach, we offer you the horse back riding for 1 or 2 hours tour.
The tour starts horseback riding through a small trail surrounded by palm trees and crossing to the famous and legendary San Jose Estuary, where you will discover a diversity of flora and fauna, having the opportunity to see many kinds of birds that come to Los Cabos from the north, then you will enjoy riding on the beach, to come back to our starting point.
• 1 hour: $35.00 USD
• 2 hours: $55.00 USD
Included in the Horse Back riding tour:
- Bottled water
- Tour guide
- Free round trip
- Transportation from your hotel
- We recommend 2 hours for experienced riders, bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes. During winter bring a lightjacket in our last tour from 6:00 to 7:00pm
- You must be at the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before your pick up time
- Kids from 3 years old can ride with an adult without any cost. Kids from 5 years old have to ride their own horse at regular price. Women during pregnancy and people with back problems are not allowed to take the tour.
- Optional Medical insurance is available for $2 usd. Insurance covered by AIG