$750 - $925 /night
5600 Sq. Ft.
Beds & Rates
Bedroom #1: King bed in main floor master bedroom suite, outdoor Jacuzzi tub and separate shower
Bedroom #2: King bed and queen floor mattress in lower floor master bedroom
Bedroom #3: King bed and twin day bed lower floor master bedroom suite
A golfers paradise, Villa Colibri is located in the exclusive Cabo del Sol community home of the world-famous Jack Nicklaus signature course.
Classic and opulent, Colibri mirrors the elegant beauty of a Spanish Colonial palace. Its exterior design features grand archways, columned canopies, a beautiful fountain, and a romantic balcony that looks out towards sweeping vistas of the Cortez.
Each of Colibris two levels has its own character, and is specifically designed for two distinct lifestyles. The refined elegance of the colonial period features prominently in the formal areas upstairs. In the living room, rich wood furnishings and fringed sofas offer a glamorous gathering space for friends and family. An ornate, Baroque-style chandelier hangs over the eight-seat marble table in the dining room. Through the expansive glass doors, a balcony with a dining suite and outdoor fireplace allows guests to enjoy comfortable alfresco entertaining on cool, breezy evenings.
Downstairs, a media center with ample sofas and a wet-bar creates the perfect environment for more casual get- togethers. This area connects to the outdoor terrace, where a shaded lounge area and stunning asymmetrical pool welcome recreation and relaxation.
- Apr 1 - May 31: $925/night
- Jun 1 - Oct 31: $750/night
- Nov 1 - Dec 18: $850/night
- Dec 19 - Dec 26: $1125/night
- Dec 26 - Jan 2: $1350/night
- Jan 3/13 - May 31/13: $850/night
Please add 14% Accommodation Tax
- Welcome Package (Chips, Salsa, Guacamole & lemonade or margaritas).
- 24 Hour On-Call Concierge.
- Daily Housekeeping (excluding Sundays & Mexican Holidays).
- L'Occitane Toiletries.
- Free Delivery of Rental Car to your villa.
- Discounted Green fees at Questro.
- One Airport transfer to the villa ( max 6 px. ) with a 4 night minimum stay.
- Gourmet kitchen with gas Viking appliances and Sub Zero fridge
- Stereo system through the villa
- In-door service bar on lower level with open doors to private
- infinity pool
- Wireless Internet
- Toll Free Calling to the USA & Canada
- Ocean View
- Central Air
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo System
- Fax Machine
- Additional Staff Available
- Chef Services Available
- Security Guard Onsite
- Gas BBQ
- Full Sized Kitchen - Serves 4 to 10 people
- Coffee Maker
- Purified Water
- Daily Maid Service