Casa Luna Llena
$2700 - $3500 /night
8,000 Sq. Ft.
Beds & Rates
Bedroom #1: King bed
Bedroom #2: King ded
Bedroom #3: King bed
Bedroom #4: 2 Twins which convert into a King bed
Bedroom #5: Queen & Twin, twin trundle & crib
A home of rich texture, color and visual appeal, Villa Luna Llena boldly presents earthy tones and materials in tandem with warm diffused finishes - thus creating a lushness and softness as part of a full sensory experience. With a distinctive Mexican feel, this abode defines itself using colors of the desert combined with light tones and expansive space.
The grand room greets one at the main entrance and hosts three distinctive living areas: the kitchen finished with the fine materials and appliances, the living room with sensuous leathers and deep woods, and the dining area with a long rich wood table set for many.
Bedrooms are large and beautifully decorated with the same rich tones and exquisite taste as found throughout the house. They open onto outside balconies with stunning views.
Extending out either the upper or lower level terraces, one can see the beautiful Sea of Cortez and the 3rd fairway of the Palmilla Golf Course bordering onto the property. An infinity poolside area awaits with lounge chairs and umbrellas.
This upstairs and downstairs easily function as 2 self contained units with separate kitchens perfect for 2 families.
- July 1 - October 31: - $2700/night
- November 1 - June 30 - $3500/night
- Christmas & New Years: $6000/night
- Two separate self-contained levels are ideal for 3 or 4 couples or a family with children.
- Upper level holds 2 private master suites with balconies and kitchen.
- Lower level has 3 bedrooms, 3-1/2 bathrooms, living room,
- dining room and kitchen great for kids!
- Sleeping Accommodations and Conveniences
- Five bedrooms accommodate up to 12 people.
- Two master suites
- Seven beds
- Five bathrooms with showers, full bath on lower level
- Fully equipped kitchens
- TV sets with VCR players, portable audio systems
- Central audio system throughout the house and exterior speakers by the pool
- Three telephone lines
- One dedicated Internet-connection line
- Fax machine
- Laundry service available
- No smoking inside
- Pool and Beach
- Large swimming pool with a variety of floats and water toys
- Palapa with hammock
- Beach-side garage
- Beach umbrellas
- Two sea kayaks
- Body-surfing boards and beach toys
- Life jackets
- Lush gardens
- Palms and fruit trees abound oranges, bananas and lemons.
- On-call chef: all meals and grocery shopping must be arranged in advance.
- Caretaker, also serves as driver and gardener (lives on premises in separate apartment).
- Taxi service is available throughout the Los Cabos area.
- Gorgeous Ocean and Golf Views
- Oversized Master with king bed and attached office
- Bedroom 2 - King
- Bedroom 3 - King
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Twins
- Bedroom 5 - Bunk (Queen Lower, Twin Upper) and Twin Trundle and Crib
- High-speed Internet
- Ocean View
- Central Air
- Ceiling Fans
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Big Screen TV
- Stereo System
- Additional Staff Available
- Chef Services Available
- Security Guard Onsite
- Gas BBQ
- Professional Kitchen - Serves 10 to 20 people
- Coffee Maker
- Purified Water
- Dishwasher Maid Service, Except Sundays