6,500 Sq. Ft.
Beds & Rates
Bedroom #1: Suite with King Bed, Satellite TV, Ocean View, Ensuite with Jacuzzi Tub and shower, wet bar and private deck.
Bedroom #2: Suite with King Bed, Satellite TV, Ocean View, Ensuite and fireplace.
Bedroom #3: Suite with 2 King Beds, Satellite TV, Ocean View and ensuite.
Bedroom #4: Suite with 2 King Beds, Satellite TV, Ocean View and ensuite.
Bedroom #5: Suite with King Bed, Satellite TV, Ocean View and ensuite.
This 5 bedroom beachfront home in Cabo San Lucas offers the best in terms of beach, sun, privacy, and tranquility yet is only a mile from Cabo San Lucas town center.
The house is finished with marble floors and tarantine surfaces and is lavishly furnished. The large living room is designed to make the most of the view of the ocean and is connected to a formal dining room which can comfortably seat 8 in spacious surroundings. Both these rooms are accented with circular windows to optimize both the views and the ocean breezes.
As one would expect in a house where so much attention to detail has been paid, the kitchen is a gourmet's delight. All the appliances and fittings are the best money can buy.
The media room offers a comfortable room to either watch a movie or the game and is equipped with DVD and VCR as well as having an excellent sound system. Next to it is a workout or exercise room that has Universal equipment.
The master bedroom has its own living room and offers a king sized bed. The attached bathroom is stunning, with a large Jacuzzi tub and separate shower that enjoys an ocean view - in truth the whole bathroom is ocean view, which you can enjoy if you are not watching the TV.
The other 4 bedrooms are all spacious, and have their own adjoining bathrooms. All the bedrooms are ocean view, two with king beds and the remaining two have two king beds each.
On the pool level is a games-room with another large screen TV, the room also has a full wet bar and pool table for those who recreation is not limited to sinking into the sofa. This room opens out onto the patio area.
The pool is a long narrow lap style pool with the Jacuzzi at one end. If you want to feel sand under your feet then you have just one step to navigate. The beach is public but is so secluded that it might as well be private as access is through the gated community of Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas' most prestigious.
- Jan thru May - $2750 per night.
- June - $2475 per night.
- July thru Sept - $2200 per night
- October - $2475 per night
- Nov thru Dec 16 - $2750 per night
- Christmas & NY - $3438 per night
- Large exercise room with fitness equipment
- 10,000 sq ft living space plus 4,000 sq ft of beachfront deck area
- Superb Pacific Ocean and Beach Views
- Formal living room with exquisite contemporary furniture
- In-formal living room with massive marble fireplace
- Central air-conditioning.
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops and commercial appliances
- Large Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer
- Commercial Bosch dishwashers
- 2 commercial - 32 bottle wine coolers
- Large formal dining room
- Breakfast nook next to kitchen
- Entertainment Center with Large Screen Sat- TV, DVD, VCR, CD Stereo
- Highspeed Wireless Internet.
- Marble floors and granite countertops throughout
- Sculpted lap swimming pool with outdoor Jacuzzi
- Entertainment Room with full size billard table, full bar, commercial stainless wine cooler, dishwasher, freezer, refrigerator and audio visual entertainment center
- 1 mile from Cabo San Lucas
- Beach Front
- Central Air
- Ceiling Fans
- 3 TV's
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Big Screen TV
- Stereo System
- Fax Machine
- Media Room
- Chef Services Available
- Gas BBQ
- Full Sized Kitchen - Serves 4 to 10 people
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Purified Water
- Wet Bar
- Maid Service, Except Sundays